[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tagging for complex junctions or traffic signals that are named

johnw johnw at mac.com
Sat Sep 20 00:03:43 UTC 2014

So the solution for a complex intersection is to have a signal_area area with an outline that intersects with all the nodes where the signal would affect the traffic? This would let the renderer use one icon, and still have the ways marked in the proper spot for the intersection, right? (assuming they will support signal_area).

Javbw