[Tagging] Simple Indoor Tagging

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 01:38:02 UTC 2014

This looks like a great piece of work. Thank you for your efforts.

I would like to suggest somehow adding access to your proposal (as a level
subkey?). Many times there are levels in a building that are restricted for
one reason or another and it would help to know which these are. From the
examples it would seem there is a way to add a name to a level but it's not
clear to me how one would go about tagging it. Access could be added in a
similar fashion.

Cheers,

Dave

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Peter Barth <osm-tagging at won2.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> starting after the SOTM-EU we've worked hard on a new proposal for
> indoor tagging: Simple Indoor Tagging. The Proposal can be found here:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Simple_Indoor_Tagging
>
> We think that this proposal is simple and holistic at once and ready to
> be used. Anyhow, we'd like to hear your opinion if there's something we
> missed. Please comment either here, at the proposal's discussion page or
> in the original thread in the forum (
> http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=451544).
>
> Peda
>
> --