[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tagging for complex junctions or traffic signals that are named

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sun Sep 21 21:30:54 UTC 2014

It should be pretty trivial to have the area share nodes with the highway ways where the signals would normally be mapped. Like drawing a square around a tic-tac-toe board, but the shared nodes are only on one side at a time.

Also, I think It could also share nodes with the walkways and other pedestrian oriented ways, as the signal would be part of their routing as well.

Javbw