[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Tagging for complex junctions or traffic signals that are named

Никита acroq3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 03:14:01 UTC 2014

Not enough examples, I cannot vote yes right now. Can you please provide
examples how to draw area for more complicated junctions? For 3, 4 or 5
roads? Example with roundabout (should we include inside area)? For
junction with 2 or many roundabouts (how we should include all these small
areas between _link roads)?

Should we discourage usage of this tag(s) outside Korea and Japan? (I will
vote yes for this part)