[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Tagging for complex junctions or traffic signals that are named

Никита acroq3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:21:03 UTC 2014

> a lot of people in Thailand will be mad at you then...
Well, yes, Thailand also, but this tag will be truly meaningful for limited
number of countries. I think we should reflect that.

> Having named junctions is quite common.
Do you mean personal name? There very-very few named junctions in Russia
and almost all of them are local names, not official. Ex:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пять_углов_(Санкт-Петербург)

It will be fine to map all these junctions in same way we map named
pedestrian areas.