[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 00:18:52 UTC 2015

One more point...
Some of those opposing the proposal say they don't have time to follow
discussion on the tagging group.. they may also claim they don't have
time to read the dissuasion page .. so for that point of view the
reasons why things are done should be on the proposal page... Not saying
their view is right or wrong, it is their view. I am simply trying to
provide the information on the proposal page that best describes the
value and why it is needed, tagged this way and its' impact on other
things.

I'd think the actual page would be very simple .. like

bbq http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dbbq
bench http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dbench
  though this raises some interesting things for the temperature tag ..
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Attributes