[Tagging] Straw pole Temperature=objective default unit?

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Thu Apr 9 17:34:27 UTC 2015

On 09.04.2015 02:52, Warin wrote:
> c) No default unit. All entries would require a declaration of the units
> used. Thus this would be an incorrect entry and ignored.

This is my clear favourite.

If providing a default is favoured by the majority, then I won't insist
on this further. However, making the unit explicit can still help
clarity even if you use the default unit, so I would like to see that
possibility mentioned as a compromise.

And because this topic has shown up elsewhere in the thread: I would
prefer writing the unit as °C (the way it is usually written in reality
ime), but it's not a strong preference.

Tobias