[Tagging] Paintball

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:48:32 UTC 2015

I also know of that sport as "paintball":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintball

Almost always, the Wikipedia article provides the most common name for
anything you can think of owing to its WP:UCN (use common name [or the "use
the most commonly recognizable name"]) policy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:UCN