[Tagging] New values for entrance=

Ilpo Järvinen ilpo.jarvinen at helsinki.fi
Fri Apr 10 10:15:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

>       What I tried to tell already multiple times is that it's hard to
>       distinguish "main entrance" from "service entrance", at least
>       around here.
>
> are the deliveries of your supermarkets or big hotels occurring through the
> same entrance as the one the customers come in? Not all buildings will have
> service entrances, but at least in these two cases it is normally crystal
> clear which are the main entrances and which are the service entrances.

Sure, I fully agree with you here. However, it has nothing to do with the
context I was talking about above as that quote was for
building=apartments entrances to staircase/stairwell. In case of
building=apartments entrances, often both entrances are used by
the residents of the buildings, visitors, and for loading (actually, for
vehicle rather than on which side the entrance is, that is, no steps,
no barriers, and preferably no tricky cornering required). So where is
the =main/service difference?

--
 i.