[Tagging] sport=shooting & Shooting Range

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sun Apr 12 20:42:46 UTC 2015

Leisure=range
Sport=*

Any place where you setup targets to practice marksmanship  (with possibility of death if entered) should be a range.

But maybe they are tying to pattern it after golf where the facilities and greens and whatnot are tagged as golf=*

~~~

Paintball would be... More similar to a pitch, as it is a team sports area, often setup with man made barriers for play.

Some are large "wild" areas, but is a designated area with a border for play,

So it should be leisure=pitch+sport=paintball

Barrier=wall, log, stone and natural=wood can be used to micro-map a permanent pitch.

Javbw