[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailhead

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:12:57 UTC 2015

If this is a point then it should only apply to a node.

You have indicated tags of information=board, guidepost .. those should
be used with the tag tourist=information ...

Note .. Relations can include the trailhead node as an element ... but
the relation should not include trailhead in its properties. Thus not
part of a relationship property.