[Tagging] Highway barrier

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 06:29:54 UTC 2015

I don't think they are all that common Bryce but I have seen them. And that
is a controlled situation. This is a normal street! It would be good to be
able to alert drivers about something like this when using a GPS for
guidance but I'm not sure there's a good way to do that.

@Janko, I don't see any prior uses of one_way_spikes but the suggestion
sounds good

--
Dave Swarthout