[Tagging] Highway barrier

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 14 06:47:36 UTC 2015

Before the old customs shed in Dover Harbour (UK) there was one that was
referred to as a "Cat's Claw" but it looks like that might be a trade
mark.

http://www.britishbodyguard.co.uk/CatsClawProducts.html

They have rebuilt that whole area recently and it looks like the cat's
claw has gone now...

[2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:One-way_barrier_IMG_7111.JPG
[3] http://dswarthout.blogspot.com