[Tagging] Highway barrier

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:16:08 UTC 2015

I had not seen the barrier=spikes tagging before. That might be the best
one to use even though barrier=one_way_spikes describes the situation
better.

And the Enforcement Relation is also new to me. It might apply here but I'm
not interested in modifying the current page to include it. By the way, my
congratulations to those of you who actually create and maintain Wiki
pages. What an ugly beast of a job that is. I have yet to add shop=fuel to
the Shops page because the amount of nitpicking work required is more than
I can handle.

Dave

--
Dave Swarthout