[Tagging] Highway barrier

Kotya Karapetyan kotya.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:21:59 UTC 2015

I wonder if we want to limit it to spikes only. What about these things:

http://www.siapress.ru/images/news/main/24438.jpg

http://park-ur.ru.images.1c-bitrix-cdn.ru/upload/medialibrary/bee/beebb476f5dc4c2ccbbbbcedd1ab6f41.jpg?142435251415224

My proposal would be to add "oneway" to the existing barrier.

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 08:08 Janko Mihelić <janjko at gmail.com> wrote:

Well, the street is likely already tagged with oneway=yes, so we know the
direction of spikes. I'll throw out a suggestion: barrier=one_way_spikes.

Janko

uto, 14. tra 2015. 07:47 Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com> je