[Tagging] inuse, defacto

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Sun Apr 19 18:19:41 UTC 2015

> Why is it important? The main thing that matters is than only one
> definition exists for an item, irrespective of how often it is used.

A few months ago I looked a TagInfo for tags that people are using but
have no Wiki entry. Once you get closer to like 100 uses and below you
find a lot of tags that probably only have one definition, but aren't
really that great. Like wrong key, bad/not english, used by just a few
mappers, maybe local etc.