[Tagging] Way inside riverbank

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Apr 23 02:30:47 UTC 2015

In my experience, rivers, unlike harbors, generally don't have buoys or other markers showing the location of the navigational channel, probably because the flow would be likely to wash them away.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.