[Tagging] proposal - camp_site=

johnw johnw at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 06:16:34 UTC 2015

> On Apr 23, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Jan van Bekkum <jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> that have not been defined as campground, but that are used as such for different reasons.

That’s why I thought " informal yet legal spots" would be good wording to cover this, and maybe link over to the camp_type proposal here - because with the wording for basic, the first thing I thought about was the legality or designation of the spot, thinking it would influence the camp_site= level - when it fact it is all inside the camp_type proposal.

I’m sure this will come up with other taggers as well.

I think camp_type=non_designated + camp_site=basic will be used together quite frequently, so reminding people of that is pretty important - it lets voters know why these two proposals go together well.

Javbw