[Tagging] electric zigarrettes

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Fri Apr 24 00:51:28 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 24, 2015, at 7:01 AM, moltonel 3x Combo <moltonel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> to me using
> e-cigarettes *is* smoking.

+1

An i-phone is still considered a phone.

The rules governing e-cigs will stem from smoking in most places.

I'm not going to include BBQs in smoking rules because it happens to generate smoke (some are literally "smokers"!) and cut e-cigs out because they have a different delivery method for addictive substances.

The rules for Asthma inhalers (if they existed) would not be under vaporizers,  even though both are methods of inhaling chemicals.

I recognize that rules governing them can be different, but they are a subset of smoking rules. They are not as separate from smoking as the rules for if pets are allowed, bicycle parking or no tattoos allowed.

Socially, vaping and smoking are exactly the same.

Javbw