[Tagging] Meeting point

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Fri Apr 24 21:41:33 UTC 2015

The very large train stations in Tokyo have traditional meeting points, as a popular one would be near the Hachiko statue in Shibuya. I believe they are signed.

I think the meeting point has a name beyond "meeting point", so would it be okay to name I of it has an actual name beyond its function (even if it is "East meeting point" or "Exit C8 meeting point" if it says that on the sign?

Javbw