[Tagging] proposal - camp_site= Voting on the 28th

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 26 00:45:40 UTC 2015

OK, I think we have talked this topic just about to death.

I propose to turn on voting on Tuesday, 28th April. So please, if you
have some further improvements, get in now !

Thanks folks for all your help with this. Its been a great example of
worrying away at a problem until its as good as it can get.

Lets see if thats good enough ...

David