[Tagging] Artist studio?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sun Apr 26 10:58:57 UTC 2015

On 26/04/2015 09:02, André Pirard wrote:
> The major skill of an artist being to be inventive, be prepared for
> diversity ;-)
> I know one who does truly marvelous things
> <http://mesmines.hautetfort.com/> (≃en
> <http://translate.google.be/translate?u=http%3A//mesmines.hautetfort.com/&langpair=fr%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8>,
> ≃re
> <http://translate.google.be/translate?u=http%3A//mesmines.hautetfort.com/&langpair=fr%7Cde&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8>,
> ≃ru
> <http://translate.google.be/translate?u=http%3A//mesmines.hautetfort.com/&langpair=fr%7Cru&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8>)
> with just a pencil and paper.
>
> Are we speaking of artists or of studios?

I'm talking about studios. As you can see from the website, it's a
communal studio with multiple artists using different mediums.

As there's no consensus or a clear alternative I'm going to tag it
amenity=artist_studio. Sub tags could be added to describe specific
mediums & whether there's a sales outlet included.

Cheers
Dave F.

---