[Tagging] train station entrance

Gaël Simon gael.simon.ld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:48:21 UTC 2015

+1
And integrate the entrance node in the public_transport relation if exists

Gaël

Le 27 avr. 2015 à 13:24, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> a écrit :

> As you can see on the page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:railway%3Dsubway_entrance the entrance of a subway is railway=subway_entrance so for a train station I would use railway=entrance isn't it?

I'd use the entrance=yes/main etc. scheme, on nodes or short ways on the building outline. "railway=entrance" might have some sense when there is no building where the entrance is (e.g. entrance to a tunnel, in a fence etc.) but I don't think I'd use this at all.

Cheers,
Martin