[Tagging] Tag:natural=tree and taxon names

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:35:22 UTC 2015

I had a look at the page for natural=tree and there is no example using
taxon. For me that resulted in the use of species when known. Until
yesterday I didn't even know how taxon could be used and it is confusing
that it can look the same as genus or species.

OTOH I do understand that using 3 keys like this makes pulling data out of
the database a lot harder than it ought to be.

Jo