[Tagging] works_as_highway=primary

John Eldredge jfeldredge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 21:18:10 UTC 2015

It makes sense to me to go more by physical attributes than the official
primary/secondary/tertiary rating. Among other reasons, medium-term
conditions such as construction projects may mean that the quickest route
from point A to point B involves the use of a lower-rated roadway to bypass
a choke point.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.