[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (nutrition_supplements)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:57:15 UTC 2015

On 2/08/2015 9:16 PM, Alberto Chung wrote:

The proposal is on the wiki page
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/nutrition_supplements

And states
"Definition: A shop selling vitamins and minerals; food supplements."

Does the shop have to sell BOTH vitamins and minerals?
And the semicolon does not make sense.

Perhaps Definition: A shop selling food nutrition supplements. ???

Then states

"Use for shops that offer vitamins and minerals, herbal supplements,
health and beauty items, strength and fitness supplements and weight
loss products."

Might be better represents as a list ?

"Use for shops that sells one or more nutritional supplements;

  * vitamins
  * minerals
  * herbal
  * health
  * strength
  * fitness
  * weight loss"

Though I think the first three cover the rest ? So might even better as

"Use for shops that sells one or more nutritional supplements (of
vitamins, minerals and/or herbs) used for;

  * health
  * strength
  * fitness
  * weight loss"

The proposal should also mention  the past proposal
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/supplements

I have removed the beauty thing ... are these used for that too? If so
include it in the above.