[Tagging] landcover=trees definition

christian.pietzsch@googlemail.com christian.pietzsch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:20:44 UTC 2015

landcover=trees has it's origins in this proposal:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/landcover
The proposal wanted to seperate the phsyical landscape (landcover) from the
cultural landscape (landuse). But the proposal never got the support it
needed to get established.

cheers Hedaja