[Tagging] Tagging depots without introducing yet another landuse value

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue Aug 4 12:55:55 UTC 2015

W dniu 03.08.2015 14:15, Mateusz Konieczny napisał(a):
> I created
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/*%3Ddepot intended
> as alternative to landuse=depot that I consider as really bad tagging
> scheme.

I like this approach, but I don't think commercial makes any sense here,
because vehicle depot is closer to industry than business, so I would
make bus depot as landuse=industrial, and I think all tram depots should
be tagged with landuse=railway, because trams are in the railway
namespace.

See my latest comments on discussion page.

down" [A. Cohen]