[Tagging] Some messages delivery problems [was: Fwd: Re: landcover=trees definition]

Ruben Maes ruben.maes96 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:29:47 UTC 2015

On Monday 10 August 2015 13:51:16 Daniel Koć wrote:
> I didn't and I have also seen no trace of it in the archive for at least
> 20 minutes.

Now that I think of it, some messages of mine on other lists have also not been included in the archives but people responded to them.

Maybe you can try and enable post acknowledgements at https://lists.openstreetmap.org/options/tagging/.

--

Ruben Maes

The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the
back of an envelope.

Use OpenPGP to verify that this message is sent by me. You can find my public key in the public directories, like pool.sks-keyservers.net.