[Tagging] Rue réservée aux jeux - play street

André Pirard a.pirard.papou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:16:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

What are the tags for this?

        Article 22septies. Circulation dans les rues réservées au jeu
        <http://www.code-de-la-route.be/textes-legaux/sections/ar/code-de-la-route/186-art22septies>
        (en
        <http://translate.google.be/translate?u=http%3A//www.code-de-la-route.be/textes-legaux/sections/ar/code-de-la-route/186-art22septies&hl=fr&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8>)

*9.2bis. Signal C3 avec le panneau additionnel " rue réservée au jeu *
<http://www.code-de-la-route.be/textes-legaux/sections/am/am-111076/864-hs2art9#9.2bis>
(*en
<http://translate.google.be/translate?u=http%3A//www.code-de-la-route.be/textes-legaux/sections/am/am-111076/864-hs2art9%239.2bis&hl=fr&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8>*)

access:conditional=no at opening_hours=Jul-Aug: 08:00-20:00
bicycle=yes
motor_vehicle=???

Only access=no has time limits, outside which any permission is redundant.
OK so far?

But I can't find a permission tag allowing motor vehicles of local
residents.

???
is not /*destination*/ which is not a permission and is granted to anybody
is not /*private*/ or /*permissive*/ which is not a permission and is
granted by the owner
shouldn't /*local_resident*/ be added to that list?

But how can I have one such tag act as a permission during the
restriction period without being a restriction itself outside the
period?  By can, I mean simply, readably.

André.