[Tagging] landcover=trees definition

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sat Aug 15 10:45:08 UTC 2015

If the grass is municipally maintained the I use landuse=grass (I'm on
the fence about using landcover). If I have the time or inclination I'll
separate it from residential with a multipolygon relation.

If it private then I mark it as landuse=residential & probably leave it
at that. If you ant to go into more detail you could use the
garden/private tags.

Dave F.