[Tagging] landcover=trees definition

Friedrich Volkmann bsd at volki.at
Sun Aug 16 08:08:08 UTC 2015

> I'm not very good at refraining from replying to trolls, but I think this time I have to do it...

This is not the first time you refrain from replying when it comes to a
definition of your landcover=* key. You simply have not managed to make up a
definition for years, so whenever I ask you for a definition, you hide out,
waiting for another opportunity to advocate your key, then playing the same
game again and again.