[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Husainiya

Ruben Maes ruben.maes96 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:40:50 UTC 2015

Tuesday 18 August 2015 17:24:31, Ruben Maes:
> Tuesday 18 August 2015 07:43:02, AbulAziz M.:
> >

> Proposal page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/husainiya
> Definition:  A congregational place for Muslims (esp. Shia Muslims) where I sermon is given and the tragedy of Karbala is commemorated

This should be expressed with subtags of place of worship:
amenity=place_of_worship
religion=muslim
denomination=shia/...

muharram=yes/no should be expressed with opening_hours instead, though it currently only supports the Gregorian calendar as far as I know.
"weekly" should be expressed with service_times.
throughout_the_year: I am not sure what you mean by that.

--
The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the back of an envelope.

Use OpenPGP to verify that this message is sent by me. You can find my public key in the public directories, like pool.sks-keyservers.net.