[Tagging] There are no 'non managed' woods. Was: landcover=trees definition

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Aug 18 20:41:18 UTC 2015

Also, if a managed woodland ceases to be actively managed, so that it
gradually reverts back to a wild state, does it eventually get
reclassified? There are many places around the world where a former managed
woodland, or cleared farm, has reverted back to forest.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.