[Tagging] Opening hours specification

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Fri Aug 21 10:57:03 UTC 2015

The interest of this overly complicated specification is that it makes
developers life easy ;) Obviously, it has to stay in phase with the way
opening_hours is really used. So if the separator is not used, it will
be removed from YoHours. Note that this optional separator is also
readable by "opening_hours evaluation tool" [1], which seems to be a
reference.

[1] http://openingh.openstreetmap.de/evaluation_tool/