[Tagging] Access tags (general question, but mostly regarding bicycle)

Ruben Maes ruben.maes96 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:21:12 UTC 2015

Friday 28 August 2015 19:05:52, Mateusz Konieczny:
> For example iD - is it clearly
> indicating that it is about legal status? I am also regularly checking
> situation in my region and fixing new problem.

In English it's called "Access".
How it's called in other languages depends on the translators. iD is translated at https://www.transifex.com/ideditor/id-editor/.

I'm going to change the Dutch translation to (the equivalent of) "Legal access restrictions".

--
The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the back of an envelope. That's why this message is OpenPGP signed.