[Tagging] Access tags (general question, but mostly regarding bicycle)

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Aug 31 01:09:37 UTC 2015

Saying "allowed" as the prefix would be less ambiguous than "access", as
many people are likely to interpret "access" as "is access possible".
After all, referring to a location as "not wheelchair-accessible" means
that it difficult to get to via wheelchair, not that wheelchair use is
forbidden.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.