[Tagging] No Entry Signs

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 7 15:06:25 UTC 2015

I would insert a very short way segment with oneway=yes,
cycleway=opposite. You often get this kind of construction at the end of
the road - I think it's called a "plug". But this one is in the middle
of the road, splitting it into two sections: one part for the
residential stuff, and one part for the shops. Wonder who thought of
that.

//colin