[Tagging] No Entry Signs

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Dec 9 12:54:25 UTC 2015

Looks similar to (but perhaps opposite to the situation on) Wander Way, in
Salem, Oregon which is briefly one way to prevent congestion in an
intersection
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@44.9328535,-123.0121099,3a,75y,12.03h,75.78t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2dc3iR2D6U7fTCbUF7MmtA!2e0!7i3328!8i1664
.

 The UK situation linked to upthread seems to be to allow driveway access
from the main thoroughfare.