[Tagging] Agreement on units and tagging for maxstay?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Dec 10 09:04:49 UTC 2015

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 7:00 AM, Bryan Housel <bryan at 7thposition.com> wrote:
>
> Seconds: `s`
> Minutes: `min`
> Days:  `day`
> Weeks: `wk`
> with examples using `maxstay` tag.

Parking lot parking is not going to be measured in seconds.

Min
Hours
Days
Weeks (long term)
Months (long term)

Also values for sunrise / sunset (+/- n) should be supported. (Or is that for the opening hours of the place where the parking is located? Lots of public park parking has "one hour after sunset" as the closing time, if I remember correctly).

I assume 99% of parking is covered by minutes and hours.

Whatever values correspond to that - I assume there is existing documentation in the wiki for other tags that deal with time.

Javbw