[Tagging] New instances for Italy

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:15:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

just wanted to announce that we have set up taginfo instances for the 20
Italian regions. You can find them here: http://taginfo.openstreetmap.it
The data is updated daily and is based on the region extracts by
http://geodati.fmach.it/gfoss_geodata/osm/italia_osm.html

Codewise there's nothing to contribute back, unfortunately, after some
unsuccessful attempts to make a more clever multisite solution, I decided
for reasons of ignorance and missing time to serialize the standard way, so
now that's just 20 times taginfo (besides the downloaded dbs, which only
get downloaded once and then linked).
Currently this can be considered "beta" because we still miss an important
piece of UI (an instance selector form) which hopefully comes in the next
days...

Cheers,
Martin