[Tagging] Swimming pools

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Dec 16 10:48:29 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 16 December 2015, Matthijs Melissen wrote:

> Sorry, I think I misunderstood you. I wondered if you (or somebody
> else) has a suggestion for a tag for the collection of the pool(s)
> together with dressing rooms, showers etc. Or do you think this
> collection does not deserve a separate tag?

leisure=water_park
amenity=public_bath
leisure=sports_centre

I think these pretty much covers the range of swimming amenities -
except maybe health oriented non-public things.

Currently leisure=water_park is probably quite over-used compared to
amenity=public_bath since it is rendered in the standard style - might
make sense to also render amenity=public_bath to avoid this.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/