[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Aquatics centre

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:09:41 UTC 2015

On 26/12/2015 7:41 PM, Tom Pfeifer wrote:
> tomoya muramoto wrote on 2015/12/26 00:40:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made a drawing comparison of
>> aquatics_centre/sports_centre/water_park tagging. Is this correct?
>
> That would be my understanding as well.
>
> However we might need to explore if an aquatics_centre is a specific kind
> of a sports_centre, thus we could also introduce a hierarchical tag like:
>
> leisure=sports_centre
>   +
>   sports_centre=aquatics
>   or
>   sports_centre=athletics
>   or
>   sports_centre=ball_sports
>   or
>   sports_centre=multi
>   etc

Much rather have sports_centre=athletics;ball_sports  ... combinations
using ';' ... I know some don't like that .. but it makes the detail of
what 'multi' actually is.

Where a 'sport' is involved there is a tag that should be used to
indicate the sport. So all the water and ground sports should have this
tag too.
e.g.
sports_centre=ball_sports
sport=netball;basketball;soccer