[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Aquatics centre

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:33:29 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 29.12.2015 um 00:09 schrieb Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com>:
>
> Much rather have sports_centre=athletics;ball_sports  ... combinations using ';' ... I know some don't like that .. but it makes the detail of what 'multi' actually is.

I agree that the well established "multi" value from the early days is not very helpful, as it can be anything from a very big variety of sports centres.
sports_centre=* on the other hand doesn't auto explain itself, other than generalized  sport types it could just as well have values like "school", "event_venue", "commercial"(that's an actual value), ...
http://taginfo.osm.org/keys/sports_centre

cheers,
Martin