[Tagging] Looking for photos of italian motorways

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:55:49 UTC 2015

Hi!

I'm looking for photos of italian motorways, especially south Italy, e.g.
between Napoli and Reggio Calabria, but also for north Italy. I couldn't
find any on the usually suspects (Mapillary, autobahn-bilder). If you have
some photos available, please let me know. If you plan any journeys there,
please think of Mapillary or similar ;-)

Thanks! Best regards,
Martin

P.S: Would be nice if someone with access to the italian mailing list might
forward this. Thanks!