[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - traffic_signals (Lukas Schaus)

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:39:52 UTC 2015

@Javbw Indeed the problem of the traffic signal system names is still
not solved.However I would keep this separate. Lukas Schaus wants to
represent traffic signal phases (and uses – also in the new proposal –
more than one relation per traffic signal system). The traffic signal
system and its name are a different topics, and I would not merge them
in the same proposal.

In the Tagging_for_complex_junctions_or_traffic_signals_that_are_named
propsal, the part of the area was a little bit disputed for the case
of the traffic signal systems. Various people suggested that a
relation would be better for traffic signal systems. Currently, I tend
to come up with a proposal for a relation for traffic signal system
names – which would not interfer with Lukas Schaus’ proposal. @Javbw
Do you have some feedback from the japanese community? What do they
think about the usage of a relation?
Lukas Sommer