[Tagging] Wiki on amenity=waste_disposal Rewrite?

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 4 23:31:47 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-05 at 10:02 +1100, Warin wrote:
...some sensible stuff

Warin, I need to head out now and will look at rest of you questions
later. But one question, how about a 'flatter' approach ?

amenity=dump_point  (or dump_station ...)
amenity=dog
amenity=trash_bin

drop the intermediate step involving waste=  I don't like the two stage
approach, know Dave S does not either.

I know there are a lot of amenity tags but there are a lot of amenities
in this world.

David