[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Reception Desk

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Feb 6 05:18:11 UTC 2015

This seems to have a bit of overlap with information to a large extent.
Most have tourism information for the area they're located and vicinity and
can provide a lot of the same stuff as a general tourism information office
would.  They just also rent space to park an RV (or even an RV or cabin),
or throw up a tent.