[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - temperature

Kotya Karapetyan kotya.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:03:35 UTC 2015

1) +1 to drop Kelvins.

2) heated/cooled is a nice idea, but I wouldn't like seeing too many
top level tags.

temperature=heated
temperature=cooled
would be my preferred way to go.

I don't like :hvac too much either, because then what do I do if I
have AC + fireplace + central heating and use all of them for heating?
I would rather, if needed, use
temperature=heated
temperature:heated=fireplace|HVAC

3) +1 for having "mild" added. It is not the same as "ambient" and is useful.

Cheers,
Kotya