[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Reception Desk

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:16:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

No big objections from me, sounds useful.

However it occurs to me that it would be useful to have some way of
indicating _what_ it is the reception for. For example, if it was part
of a "site" relation*, then a role like role=reception would connect
it to the larger entity in a meaningful way. That might be a suggested
tagging option...

Best
Dan

* http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Site